The charging connector can quickly and safely connect the electric vehicle to the power supply device, and the contact parts of the rotary spring socket are used to provide a good and stable electrical performance Complete the charging process of electric vehicles The AC charging connector increases the reliable electronic lock structure, cable temperature monitoring and so on The DC charging connector optimizes the size of the handle, makes the handheld more comfortable, and improves the security function through the soft glue process Increase the reliable electronic locking mechanism, cable temperature monitoring and so on
1. Products comform to GB/T20234.2/3-2015
2. High strength cable fastening structure, avoid the cable accident out of the charging process, improve service life.
3. High quality terminal material, high conductivity pin, reduce charging loss and improve charging efficiency.
4. The new design of the falling water structure ensures the smooth discharge after the accident.
5. More effective temperature detection function, to meet the requirements of customers, the selection of NTC10K or PT1000 temperature sensor.
6. Special mechanical locking device can effectively prevent the product from being inserted.Equipped with signal feedback device to detect whether the electric lock is working properly (alternating current)
|Nominal voltage||250V/440V AC||750V/1000V AC|
|Insulation resistance||1000MΩ Min at 1000V DC||1000MΩ Min at 1000V DC|
|Voltage resistance||L1, L2, L3, N and PE>2500V AC; L1, L2, L3, N>2500V AC;||DC+, DC- and PE>3500V AC; DC+ and DC->3500V AC;|
|Level of protection||IP55||IP55|
|Flame retardant rating||UL94-V0||UL94-V0|
|Insertion and extraction force||<100N||<140N|
|Mechanical life||10000 times (no-load)||10000 times (no-load)|
|Terminal temperature rise||<50K||<50K|
|Self-locking device signal feedback normally closed switch||0/1 signal|
|Self-lock device respond time||t<600ms|
|Self-lock device parameter||12V DC, 3A|
|Voltage resistance||GJB1217A GB/T 11918|
|Insulation resistance||GJB1217A GB/T 11918|
|Contact resistance||HB 5874 SAE J1742|
|Engaging force and Separating force||GJB 1217A|
|Contact insertion & Separation||GJB 1217A|
|Mechanical life||GJB 1217A|
|Mechanical Vibration (outsourcing)||GB/T2423.10-2008|
|Impact (outsourcing)||QC/T 413 GJB 1217A|
|Salt spray resistance||GJB1217A|
|High temperature Test||GB/T2423.2-2008|
|Low temperature Test||GB/T2423.1-2008|
|High low temperature cycling||QC/T417-2001|
|Water-proof test||GB 4208-2008|
|Temperature raise (outsourcing)||GB 14048.1-2012|
|Flame retardant rating||UL94 V-0|
Industrial & Solution
BPHI(125~200A)apply in battery, electric control; BPHI(16~80A)series apply into electrical vehicles, air condition, steering system,battery charger and DC/DC.